BANANA PANCAKES! Here it is, another favorite go-to gluten free plant-based banana bread pancake recipe to make on the weekends. It’s super easy and perfect for cuddling up together for some breakfast and Netflix. But I promise you’ll enjoy them no matter when you make them, you can make a huge batch for the whole family in under 30 minutes.
Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes (GF)Print
Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes (GF)
An easy, 30 minute, vegan gluten free banana bread pancake recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 2 bananas (the riper the better)
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 cup GF all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup GF oats
- 4 medjool dates (soaked & pitted)
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed (grounded)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all your ingredients into your high speed blender (I used my BlendTec). Blend until smooth and all ingredients are combines evenly.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, griddle, or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Carefully rub skillet with coconut oil.
- Once hot, spoon 1/2 cup of the batter onto skillet. Cook until the edges appear dry (2 minutes). Carefully flip pancakes and cook until browned on the otherside (2 minutes more).
- Continue cooking until all batter is used up – about 10-12 pancakes.
Top with peanut butter, sliced bananas, granola, flaked coconut, and maple syrup. Store cooled leftover pancakes (without toppings) in a container separated with wax or parchment paper to prevent sticking. Will keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days or in the freezer up to 1 month.
Reheat in the toaster oven or oven until hot.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 9.3g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0g